Prescriptions for SoBe Apothecary formulations are covered by most commercial insurance plans. While our compounded prescriptions are not covered by Medicare or Medicaid, we can arrange a payment plan for you. We want to make sure you can get the pain relief you deserve.
- Once we receive a prescription, list of allergies, list of medications, and your insurance information from your doctor, we will check your plan benefits. We will then call you to confirm we have contacted your insurance company. Depending on your plan, your prescription may or may not be covered.
- If the prescription is covered by your plan, we will let you know whether you have a co-payment and if so, how much it will be.
- If the prescription is not covered by your plan, we will let you know what your out-of-pocket cost will be. Our goal is to help you obtain long-term pain relief, and we will work with you to ensure an affordable solution.
- Once you authorize us to proceed, our pharmacists will formulate your medication and ship it to you free-of-charge. Shipments usually take 2 to 3 days to arrive.
- After you receive your medication, we will contact you to find out if your pain has subsided, and we will keep in touch with you on a regular basis to monitor your progress.
For more information, call SoBe Apothecary at 866-570-1375.